Senior Services of Harvard Alumni and Radcliffe Alumnae Offices
From HAA Best Practices WikiJump to navigationJump to search
The following is a partial list of services provided by the HAA:
- Assists the reunion committee in developing the overall reunion program and helps to coordinate and synchronize the program with Harvard sponsored events.
- Helps the reunion committee develop a reunion budget.
- Reserves University buildings and real estate for reunion events.
- Facilitates reunion mailings to classmates: You provide copy; we do the rest.
- Provides at least one staff member at every reunion committee meeting if it occurs Monday through Friday between the hours of 8:00 AM - 6:00 PM.
- Provide space for reunion committee meetings with validated parking.
- Maintains accurate reunion committee lists, reproduces minutes of meetings, and mails them to committee members prior to the next meeting.
- Hires, trains, supervises, and assigns two student helpers for each reunion.
- Handles some beverage, bar, and bartender arrangements.
- Serves as resource for suppliers such as caterers, entertainers, bands, DJs, and memorabilia companies.
- Coordinates and synchronizes all security, tent, table, and chair orders.
- The HAA will be present at each reunion event.