HAA Best Practices Wiki
Here you will find information on other classes' experiences with reunions and other events; what worked, what didn't work, which suppliers were good, where there were problems.
Please feel free to add your own experience or comment on what others have written. If you need help with editing Wiki pages consult the User's Guide.
Important: To edit a page you must first create an account and log in. We have implemented this security measure to prevent spamming.
Reunion and Class Report Planning Guides
- Senior Class Committee
- "Junior" Reunion (5th, 10th, 15th, 20th)
- 25th Major Reunion
- 35th Major Reunion
- 50th Major Reunion
- Fall Reunions (30th, 40th, 45th)
- "Senior" Reunion (55th, 60th, 65th)
- Electronic Communications
- How to Start a Class Newsletter
- How to Coordinate a Reunion Survey
- How to Organize a Class E-Mail List
- How to Organize a Class Web page
- Improving Classmate Communications...
- How to Plan an "All Cities Simultaneous" Gathering
- How to Plan a Class Dinner
- Reunion Venues
- Boston-Area Child Care Services
- Hotels in the Boston/Cambridge Area
- Miscellaneous Suppliers
Practical Hints & Case Studies
- Reunion Favors
- Memorial Services
- Museum Tours
- Class Web Sites
- Raising Funds to Subsidize Reunions
Reunion Committee Pages
- 2007 - Fall