News from Harvard Magazine
From HAA Best Practices WikiJump to navigationJump to search
If you would like to include the class news from Harvard Magazine here's an easy way to do it.
- Create a new page called "Class News from Harvard Magazine";
- Create a menu item pointing to the page you just created;
- Use the Article Manager to edit the page. Use a heading of, for example, "January - February, 2010". Format it as both bold and italic. Format it as type size 3 (12pt) and set the color to a medium blue;
- Open Notepad - or some other simple editor that doesn't support formatting - and copy the text from the Harvard Magazine Class News into Notepad. This strips out the html from Harvard Magazine.
- Copy the text from Notepad into the page on your site under the heading for the issue.
- Restore the boldface to the classmates name and the italics to any publications.